Welcome to TGIF's Membership and Event Management Portal!
Please log in to manage your profile, membership and event registrations.
To join TGIF
- Go to the Membership section on the TGIF website and read it completely including the links to Notice and FAQ at the end. The last section will bring you back here to start your application.
- Make sure you qualify for the membership:
- You must have at least one child in the family who
- attends a school in FUSD, and
- has been GATE identified by FUSD
- You should have received a code this year from TGIF which you will need during the membership application. Codes from previous years will not be accepted. If you do not have a current security code, please return to the membership section (link above) for instructions.
- Click on "Join Us" on the top blue bar and follow the instructions
- Please use an e-mail address that does not require TGIF to verify TGIF's sending address by clicking on a link etc. for spam prevention. TGIF does not monitor auto-replies to system generated e-mails.
- In the "New Member Fee" field, type 1
- By the time you complete your payment, you will receive four or five e-mails. We are trying to reduce/consolidate these e-mails.
- Your membership will be manually approved. Till then, you will see your membership paid but "Pending - New"
- Contact TGIF Webmaster if you have any difficulty joining - please include the page you are on, the error message (if any) you receive and add any more information that may be helpful.
To renew your membership
Short set of instructions
- Go to your profile page - you may need to log into your TGIF account
- On the profile page, click on the button that looks like this and follow instructions. Update the profile (at least the student grade, school etc.) before moving on to payment.
- Please read all the instructions here before starting to renew. They answer some of the questions you may have down the line.
- Do not use the Back button of the browser. It may make changes that can not be reversed. Once on this site, please use only links to navigate through it. If you can not find a link, close the browser and start over.
- Go to your profile: http://tgif.wildapricot.org/Content/Members/MemberProfile.aspx
- You will be prompted to log in. If you have forgotten the password, click on the link to "Forgot password" next to the Login box, and follow the instructions in the e-mail you receive.
- Your profile may say "Active member" for up to eight weeks after your membership expired (on June 30). Please continue renewing.
- In the first section (Membership Details), you should see a button to renew.
- Click the button and follow the instructions. Update the profile - at least the student information (grade, school etc.)
- You do not need a PayPal account - refer to this FAQ if necessary.
- If you click on the button, but do not pay, you will receive an e-mail with invoice, but not the receipt. You are not done in that case.
- You will receive an e-mail receipt for your payment. You may receive some other e-mails at the same time (from PayPal and/or Wild Apricot). So far as they are not offensive, please disregard them! We are trying to consolidate some of them.
- Contact TGIF Webmaster if you have any difficulty renewing - please include the page you are on, the error message (if any) you receive and add any more information that may be helpful.